Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy 9th Anniversary! (Or I don't need cupid, I choose my own love)


9 years...that's an long time considering how things got started. We've laughed, cried, fought, made up, rinse, lather and repeat in random order but the theme is the same, I love my best friend. No matter my flaws I love him. Even though there have been times I wanted hang him by his toenails over a cliff to where swamp gators were waiting for him to have a snack, he always does something in the same breath that reminds me why I love him. And as tradition dictates, we never have a frou-frou, sappy, together times celebrating the occasion. Not that I'm the frou-frou type but once in a blue moon, I get the girl urge for it. You'd figure after all of this time, I deserve to do something cheesy and he, you know, be there to enjoy it with me. But alas, it's like the universe goes out of it's way to make sure we never get together time to celebrate US on the day we formally choose to promise one to the other and vice versa. So, in light of this, I am going to try and plan a 10 year party, and if I have to drag him kicking and screaming, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment